The IG boys at three months

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uwharrie

Reaction score
We actually had a day warm enough to take pictures outside. I was so NOT keeping anything out of this litter since they were all boys. Blue is usually not my favorite color. I even pretty much had the blue boy sold into a show home that would not only show but Special him once he finished his Championship. So guess who it now looks like will be staying here?

The dam's last litter were all named after Saddlebreds, the sire came from a litter named after Standardbreds. So this litter I decided to stick with horse names this time using miniatures.

The blue boy was going to be Uwharrie's I Bleu by U. But there is already a well know Ig with the name Blew By You. So I think he will be Uwharrie's Breakin All The Rules, since I am breaking my own "rules" by keeping a boy :)

KFblue7.jpg

Seal boy will be Uwharrie's Call Me Awesome,

KFseal87.jpg

still searching for the perfect registered name for the pied (white) boy

KFpied8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Pics!!! The blue boy is nice!!

Must have been something in the air with boy puppies! LOL I will be keeping a boy out of my litter too...and I was soooo wanting to keep a girl...oh well....

~kathryn

Kathryn, which boy are you keeping? My boy?

I love IGs! And blue is my favorite color for them, lol! I wanted one when I was searching for my lap dog but I wanted a little girl so bad, but none were to be found in the rescues so I adopted a little schipperke girl instead. But now that I have my little girl lap dog a little boy IG surely couldn't hurt... Haha

Beautiful pups though!

And this is why I can never breed dogs...I could never let 'em go!! LOL!!!

Beautiful boys
default_smile.png
default_wub.png

At the risk of sounding stupid, what does IG stand for? Years ago, I had my Pembroke Welsh Corgis shown but I'm having a brain freeze right now. Regardless, they are absolutely beautiful.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back