The Filly Fairy Touches Down in CT!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MountainViewMiniatures

Reaction score
Hope you all don't mind me posting my big horse filly, but the filly fairy made it into CT this afternoon after mama was 17 days overdue (did I mention I have no fingernails left lol) Scarlett is already such a little love bug (evident by the heart on her forehead!), so friendly, runs right up to you much to mama's dismay. Her dam is my AQHA Red Roan Grand Champion ROM Halter Mare and her sire is my AQHA Grullo Reining Stallion. I just love this baby! She is only 1 hour old in these pics

Thanks for letting me share!

SCARLETTHEAD.jpg

SCARLETTBODY.jpg

SCARLETT.jpg

Sorry- I keep editing to make these pictures smaller but for some reason it is not working this time!!!! I will keep trying!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice and like that heart on her forehead neat..

Her heart marking is adoreable, lucky you a red dun filly complete with heart! Congrats!!! :aktion033: Shes really pretty, I wont show Image her pictures - boys you know
default_rolleyes.gif
:

default_wub.png
: What a doll! Love the marking, my paint horse "Bree" has a heart shaped mark on her upper lip! so it looks like shes blowing kisses :lol: there is a photo of her on my site the funny thing was i didnt see it till I was done taking all the photos and got them up on the computer :lol:

Very pretty girl. She's some kinda special Valentine with that heart.

Just noticed, it appears big horse foals are born with much shorter hair than minis. Is that true or is it just me?
default_wacko.png
:

Wow, she is gorgeous! I love her heart, the perfect kissy spot!

She is incredible! She's just so perfect! I love her color and of course you got lucky with those beautiful star and stripe markings on her face. And would you take a look at the legs on that gal holy mackeral.

Best wishes on this amazing filly!!!!!!!! I"m green with envy!

I just love that little heart on her forehead!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Congrats!

Liz R.

I think Im in love, very very nice. Oh I love duns!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!

Back