The boys had a visitor today!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denali

Reaction score
The Equine dentist was in our area today and offering free farm calls, so I had the boys all checked out, since I received no info on that when we got them. All needed a basic float, but nothing was really bad or extreme, thankfully! Levi still had his wolf teeth and he said if we were going to train him to drive, they might need to come out if they bothered him. Brady and Zeke came into the rescue together and were both trained to drive. Brady (8 years) had his wolf teeth removed at some point, but Zeke still had his but I think he said his eye teeth had bene cut off at some point. Are wolf and eye teeth the same? He also had a tooth with a small crack in it, but he said it was healthy and causing no problems. It was an interesting visit and the boys were pretty good! I was so proud of them!! :aktion033:

Vicki

[SIZE=12pt]I'm glad they all got a good report! :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
: Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Travelling Dentist?!!! :eek: [/SIZE]

Free Farm Calls?!!! :new_shocked:

Man are you guys lucky!! :aktion033:

Nobody does this kind of thing in Ontario
default_wacko.png
: ....that I know of anyways.

Glad everyone had a pretty good checkup
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=12pt]Sandy[/SIZE]

Isn't that great when we get a good report on out 4 legged kids. :bgrin Sandy, I was thinking the same thing--traveling dentist and free farm calls?? :no: :no: :no: Dont I wish!
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: Corinne

Latest posts

Back