Terrible "Accident"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG!!!! WHAT THE HE-- ARE THOSE PARENTS THINKING!!!! ARGH! If is was me I wouldn't allow my child to go out that far anymore! Especially in this area of the states where we have snow and ice and the roads are slick! Parents like that drive me crazy!!!! You'd think that the kids would've learned by now too!!!!! I'm still keeping those kids in my thoughts and prayers!
[SIZE=10pt]My husband and I cant figure out those parents eather, I have rode with the family on a couple of occasions and after doing so chose not to let my daughter ride unless I am with her. Other adults dont always cut the mustard obviously. These parents are as nice as the day is long - but they are very happy go lucky and just dont seem to "get it" where horses, riders and roads are concerned. Sure they all wear helmits and that's a good thing. ( We dont wear them but I concider my self very safe - still I know - things can always happen. ) [/SIZE]

Lori

Latest posts

Back