Tennessee new member

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Oklahoma!! A lot of us are either former big horse people, or still dabble in them. I happen to be a dabbler, I just can't give up riding completely.
default_rolleyes.gif

Welcome from Alberta, Canada. Nice to see so many new people on here.

I am fairly new myself. Ive had big horses all my life and now have 2 mares

that are 28.5" and a mini donkey that is 30". They are so much fun.

Howdy and welcome from Chattanooga. We have a great mini horse club in Tennessee and tons of great mini people. In April we have a wonderful mini show that is AMHA, AMHR, and even ponies. Our club meets this Saturday in Manchester, Tn. at the Oaks Restaurant at 12:00 noon. We would love for you to join us.

Welcome from the Vanderwerf's in Sweetwater, Tennessee. We're about 30 minutes south of Knoxville, not too far from

I-75.

Enjoy the forum - it's a wonderful thing!

Tam, Dan & DJ

Welcome from Southeast Tennessee. I'm located in the Sequatchie Valley out of Dunlap. If you ever are headed in my direction, give a call and you are welcome to come up the mountain and meet my little herd.

Hi and Welcome from Southern Oregon!!! I also made the switch to minis after a bad big horse accident.....and have enjoyed every minute of it!! The mini's respond very well to all the "natural" horseman type training. They're soooo smart! Have fun!

Back