Tell me what you think of my Freeby

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic

Reaction score
My freeby l got last fall and been pampering and spoiling since he got here....what do you guys think
default_biggrin.png
... l tend to be a little more then barn blind as l just love him ...
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

lincoln2009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous gorgeous... wish I was so lucky!

Lisa

Thanks much as l love the little guy is there not anything someone is picking up that could be improved or worked on...l know there are no perfect horses but surely there is always something one can do to improve or if barn blind like me when l'm in love with a horse should know about..
default_biggrin.png
We are very lucky to have him and yes the price was certainly right and l thank his breeder for her trust and kindness to us trusting he'll have a perm home here either as a stallion or future gelding she's a very generous and caring person and has taught us a lot others didn't when they could have.....

Is he a freebie colt that you got as a weanling?

He is very pretty how ever much he cost and no matter the age.

He is a beauty! His legs look very nice. a keeper for sure!

I'd say you did well - he is a gorgeous colt! Don't know what his breeding is, but in the second photo especially he looks a bit like Bond Snippet.

Jan

WOWEE! What a gorgeous colt! If you ever get tired of him, please give him to me!!
default_wub.png

From what I can see of him, he's very nice!!! He reminds me of a couple of very successful show stallions I've admired over the years.

Latest posts

Back