Tell me what you think of my Freeby

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's gorgeous how lucky for you. I'd show him. I got my one colt at a VERY reasonable, VERY reasonble cost as the breeder was getting rid of her 08 stock and it was a last minute decsion and off the cuff I said yes. BEST decsion I EVER made. That colt is pulling in the blue ribbons and reserve grand champions, so you never know. Here I was just going to put him in the ring to get him use to the ring so when he got 3 he'd be used to it so I could drive him. Man he's kicking butt as a halter horse and he gets more beautiful each day. We call him Star Boy!!!!! So see it's NOT always the cost or the breeding of the horse. Of course our Sonny has good breeding behind him, but still I thank God for him each day cause I think he could be a back yard pet and no one paying attention to him and loving him like we love him. Not that there's any thing wrong with being a back yard pet cause that's what these will become when I get tired of showing, but you know what I mean, so many people think mini's are cute and get one and then leave them to their own devices and then don't pay attention to them. Congrat's on your new boy.... Enjoy!!!!!! TJ

Latest posts

Back