Teacup chihuahua breeders?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connie P

Reaction score
Anyone here breed teacup chihuahua's or know of a good reputable breeder? Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoops - sorry this was supposed to go on the back porch - can someone move it for me please? I apologize.

No, sorry I don't, but I did want to just mention that the word teacup is not an actually discription for a Chihuahua. Its a name puppy mills/ pet stores/ and backyard breeders came up with to basically make them sound better and more profitable. Most reputable breeders won't breed dogs to be teacup size. It does happen, but when breeding the smaller dogs, but they don't breed for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
You might want to talk to Mona.
default_smile.png

Carol

Whoops - sorry this was supposed to go on the back porch - can someone move it for me please? I apologize.
LittleMiracles is right........"teacup" and "reputable breeder" generally don't fit in the same sentence. A reputable breeder does not concentrate on breeding the "tinies"......they concentrate on breeding healthy dogs who fit the breed description. Of course the number of "teacup" poodles, yorkies and chihuahuas we see coming in to the clinic are many times LARGER than the standard. It's just used as a marketing ploy.

Connie, you might check with Bob & Vickie Roberson, Rocking M Farms in Oklahoma. Vickie has been a chihuahua breeder for many years and has produced many tiny, quality dogs.

Latest posts

Back