TANGO'S FOAL!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
I'm way behind posting my foals! We have had 8 born now! (6 fillies & 2 colts) and I've only posted 3 of them so far. Shame on me!
default_laugh.png

This is Tango's blue eyed filly sired by Nort. I like to name hers something to do with a dance, but I'm pulling a blank on this girl! Any name ideas?

Here she is!
default_wub.png

website1018012.jpg

Sorry, no help with names at this time of night, but, wow, you sure got a nice one there! She is a gorgeous little filly!

WOW! Many congratulations - she is just perfect
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Name wise there are of course the obvious ones - Quickstep, Waltz, Foxtrot, Polka etc etc - other than that my mind is a blank (as normal!) Sorry!

Anna

She's a beauty! I'm afraid I can't help with the dance name - I keep seeing her "cape" and thinking Lady Matador.

Hi

Can you provide more information on the time of birth, some circumstances regarding her birth?

Otherwise:

???Dance The Tango

???Dancing The Tango

???Tango's Best Dance

??? Tap Dancing The Tango

??? Tap Dancing

??? ??????????????????? Gee

I always have to wait a few days to name mine.

She is a cutie. She looks like an Ice Dancer. Congratulations!

I'm way behind posting my foals! We have had 8 born now! (6 fillies & 2 colts) and I've only posted 3 of them so far. Shame on me!
default_laugh.png

This is Tango's blue eyed filly sired by Nort. I like to name hers something to do with a dance, but I'm pulling a blank on this girl! Any name ideas?

Here she is!
default_wub.png

website1018012.jpg
Beautiful filly! how about....Tiny Dancer..?

Robin, she's adorable, I love her markings.

Im not good at names but I'll try

Feel'in The Rythm

One Hot Dancer

Tu Tu Tango

Gett'in My Groove on

Born to Boogie ( but Im thinking I've heard that name before ? )

Hi

What a little beauty!

I am rubbish with names but the rhumba is a type of dance and is just a lovely word too isn't it? It's Spanish/Cuban so maybe that would be a nice link.

Congratulations!

XXX

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back