Talking of horses names....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My final foal this year was born the day the movie "X-Men" came out so he was named X-Man.

XManLS.jpg

Do you watch X-factor?? I think he has it~!!!
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033:

Scrapper Turkee 2Shoe Threeleggs Clunker Nifty Fossil Dumpster NotAgain HomerSimpson and others named by my non horse loving youngest daughter who we love regardless and wanted to include in the horses in any small way so naming was her job and we just smiled and said great name really fits. :no: The only ones l ever named were Relic he reminded me of an old relic of his mom when he was born and Doghouse who was trapped in the dogshouse and couldn't get out without us taking the roof of when he was born. The real horse crazy daughter doesn't get to name anything here. :bgrin

It was fun reading through all the cool and unusual and favorite names

One of my favorite names is "Mystic Dreaming of Bretta" my (now 2yr. old) cremello filly named after one of my very favorite people - Brett Favre!

And we also have a "Touble" name, only it is "Justyn Trouble" which is exactly what that little guy was in from the first day he was born.

Another favorite name of mine is "Mystic Twentyfour Karat Gold" (thanks to Russ) which is what we named our '06 palomino filly.

Latest posts

Back