Taffy Jo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaintedPromiseRanch

Reaction score
Here is a picture taken today... it was almost as windy as it was rainy so the poor donks, even though everyone has cover, were still wetter than they wanted to be... isn't she pitiful?!?

DSCF0119.jpg

the angle is kinda weird but i think you can see why my daughter calls her the Goodyear Blimp LOL

default_sad.png
[SIZE=12pt]Poor pathetic girlie
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]They sure don't like the damp days do they?[/SIZE]

& to be blimped out at the same time, well...!

She is lovely looking with her wider spots....wish I had one just like her
default_wub.png
:

Sandy

[SIZE=12pt]She's HUGE!! Poor girl, I can't believe she's got a month to go... She's very pretty even soggy!
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

Taffy Jo is beautiful even though I must agree with your daughter she does resemble the Goodyear Blimp - just a bit!
default_rolleyes.gif
: WOW! A month to go - poor Taffy Jo!

I love
default_wub.png
: her loooong beautiful ears! " Goodyear Blimp" or not - she could put those little hooves in my pasture any day! HA!
default_yes.gif
:

She looks just like my Abby!!!!! She is due the first part of April! Can't wait for the newborn long ears to arrive! :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]What a cutie
default_wub.png
: cant wait to see her baby. What color is the jack? I agree with Donna...she can plant those hooves in my pasture any day too. Corinne
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]What a cutie
default_wub.png
: cant wait to see her baby. What color is the jack? I agree with Donna...she can plant those hooves in my pasture any day too. Corinne
[/SIZE]

Corinne the jack was black, 6 years old. Unfortunately less than two months after they were together, he was killed in a freak accident - Diane's husband was concerned about his behavior and tied him to the fence, went inside to get her, and by the time she could get outside he had broken his own neck fighting again the rope. Diane was devastated... my Peggy Sue is out of the same pair so Taffy Jo's last foal looked like papa. I was really hoping for a spot but since the "ring test" said it's a boy it won't matter, i won't be able to keep a boy as i have mom and sister and half-sisters... Betty Jean is due in April from the same jack but her last one looked just like her... and all her other daughters...

and thanks to all for the kind words, Taffy Jo is my "Eeyore" personality, she always seems so sad to me! maybe it's because she is lumpy like a well-loved stuffed animal... but then Wiley seems to have the same personality and he isn't lumpy at all! perhaps it's just what they have seen in their lives before coming here. however, a word of warning, you will have a really hard time getting her hooves OUT of MY pasture
default_wink.png
:

[SIZE=14pt]she sure is cute! can't wait to see her baby
default_yes.gif
: . very sad about her "boyfriend" though :no: . thanks for sharing, Nikki
[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back