Tack Vendors at Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypsygal

Reaction score
I justed wanted to say a personal thank you to all of the vendors at the AMHR Nationals. They all supported the Youth and the PMC classes. It was incredible how much was donated this year !!!

The youth received wonderful items this year in their Youth Buckets - all the kids were very grateful and appreciative. They got everything from Silver Photo frames to nylon halters to the actual bucket.

The PMC reserve highpoint received a bag full of wonderful things - all from vendors at nationals. He got several blankets, 3 show halters, jewelry, gift certificates and much, much more. The vendors heard how close it was between the two winners and got together to make sure that the reserve got something special also.

Several of the Vendors and a trainer also put together a wonderful Ice Cream Cart with an Easy Entry Cart pulling it that is being donated to the Youth. They will be able to sell raffle tickets and it will be given away next year at Nationals.

I am not going to name all of them - as I would probably forget a name. But just wanted to thank you all for being so supportive of the AMHR members !!!

A Big Thank You !!!!

Gypsygal

Latest posts

Back