Sweetwaters Miss Liberty

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If all else fails, you have a lovely PINTO, and should be able to hardship into the Pinto registry. The shows are wonderful, people are friendly, the reward structure is great.... Try http://www.pinto.org and look under registration or forms.

Also, I think you are in New England??? The New England Miniature Horse Society is having 4-H and VSE classes this year and your horse doesn't have to be registered for those. There are also mini classes at some OPEN shows in New England. Lots of possibilities if you can't get her transferred.
Yes Mary I am in New England! Thanks for the suggestion, I would have never known that I could hardship into the pinto registry. Thanks for the lovely compliment! We think she is pretty special
default_smile.png

I'd do this too. I just don't understand some people, what's the big deal when someone asks for papers or info, the person being asked has nothing to loose.
Yes this is what I plan to do! I really need to write a nice little note and send a cute photo of her. I will print out the forms and make it very clear where they need to sign. AMHA told me they haven't even been members since 2005. I just really hope they decide they will take 5 seconds of their time and sign and send the transfer back to me!

Back