Sweet Movement. All natural!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I AM Ranch

Reaction score
I don't get onto this forum often, but wanted to post a few of our current videos. This one is of our very sweet Lassie. She will be 2 in a month and ground work is starting
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Beth--I love seeing videos of your horses. I believe this is what breeders should be aiming for--a beautiful horse that can MOVE !! Can't wait to see her in cart in a few years.

Beth, I enjoy all of your videos, especially the foaling videos. Thanks for your contribution! Love seeing minis that can mooove!

Glad you all enjoyed our Lassie. I have loved this one since I found out her momma was pregnant. I am doing just a bit of the initial ground work with her and love her even more!

I loved this video!! Lassie is just beautiful and her natural movement is amazing!! She is so enjoyable to watch just running/trotting in the field. I can only imagine how she will look once you have her trained, can't wait to see those videos!!!!
default_smile.png

Fantastic!! Have you ever shown her in Liberty? I am in awe of how she follows you (if that is you)!!

She is sooo beautiful! I have always admired your horses.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back