Suzie had a gorgeous little colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG Cassie! How did that owner even get the liquid! Poor puppy! Hope she end up ok
no.gif

I would be interested to know as well. Poor little thing. How can people be horrifically cruel?

the poor little puppy died...
default_no.gif
it was very sad... one of our nurses took it home with her but yeah, she didn't make it... we think she had brain damage from the overdose... she was the most beautiful little thing (as they always are) thats the side of vet nursing I don't like...

Sorry I haven't been on here much, been hectic at the moment, just sold 15 of our calves today (weanlings) which is awesome! hoping to send some more to the markets in the next few weeks, including my freisian steer LOL

Finn and Suzie are doing really well, its sprinkling today, but I have left them out still... I have foal proofed the stable paddock too, I had to as we were putting the cows in the "nursery" hehe (cattle yards) as you can imagine Suzie was a bit stressed last night, but she is ok today
default_biggrin.png

little Finn's colour is a mystery lol I don't know if he will go black or brown or stay bay
default_rolleyes.gif
the joys of foals hehe, his colour is starting to get a bit darker but is still a brown, and his legs are getting darker all except one, which is a light grey, LOL don't know whats happening with that leg hehe
default_unsure.png

can you believe Finn will be 1 month old on Sunday?!!! WOW he is getting to be a real chubba wubba now hehe funny little man, loves to lie on me and even lay down on my little bro Jonny the day before yesterday
default_biggrin.png

They say a picture paints a thousand words...........so we need the pics to see Finn's changing colour!
default_yes.gif

(cant promise a thousand words though!! LOL!)

sorry Ladies, no pics as yet, as it was raining all yesterday... it is sunny though at the moment, so I might try taking some pics at lunch time....

or on the weekend! his pressies have arrived at the post office so hopefully he likes them!!
default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png
will pick them up this arvo hopefully
default_wink.png
default_wub.png

Bad Cassie
default_nono.gif
:NoNoNo

You sent me out into the rain for photos!
default_thumbdown.gif

default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

Bad Cassie
default_nono.gif
:NoNoNo

You sent me out into the rain for photos!
default_thumbdown.gif

default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
haha yes Bree I know I did, slap on the wrist for Cassie. OUCH LOL

but you can't see his true colour when he is wet...

we have people away at work today, so I don't know if I will get home for lunch to take some pics... if I do I will but if not, I can post some from a few days ago... later after work... otherwise you might just have to wait a bit longer sorry...
default_unsure.png

I can't take any pics while I'm at work Bree silly LOL (tongue poking out!)

I will try take pics when I get home LOL

here is an older one when he was just a wittle baby baby at one day old.. you will have to be patient with that until I get home from work LOL

understand!!! hehe

post-43723-0-20982100-1318232494_thumb - Copy.jpg

default_wub.png
Aww hes looking gorgeous..his black legs are coming
default_aktion033.gif
..hes going to be a beautiful rich dark bay
default_wub.png

and the lovely Suzie looks so different in her summer coat..shes looking very well
default_yes.gif

ok here are some pics from tonight... LOL Bree I did pick the perfect picture I totally didn't think of that LOL

had a very eventful evening!

my friend fell off her horse this arvo and has either fractured her hip or broken her pelvis! a stupid motorbike revved right near the horse and he threw her, her foot got caught in the stirrup... and OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

her beautiful little kids still came to youth tonight, but were very upset, which of course got me going! her yougest daughter Zoe is the sweetest thing! I felt so sorry for her... but they are ok and staying with friends!

then Andrew my middle brother decided in the middle of youth that he was tired and wanted to go home... he asked me if he could borrow my mobile to ring mum and dad so they could come and pick him up I said yes but that they were still at the hospital with my aunty (oh who is back in hospital again, 5 weeks after her first trip with a broken hip. she had a hip replacement last tuesday but really isn't doing well
default_no.gif
)

so Andrew rings our other brother Russell... and he comes and picks him up... of course he didn't tell me this. one second he is on the phone, then next minute I look around he is gone!!!
default_wacko.png
I ask everyone, they don't know where he is. ring Dad who has just got home he said he wasn't at home... I'm totally freeking out now then mum rings 20 min later to say that Russell had picked him up and that he had been home for ages! can you imagine my relief and frustration!!! grrr...

so I am now emotionally and phsyically exhausted and ready for sleep! but had to keep the aunties happy... so here is mr finn!!

0411115.jpg

0411116.jpg

funny black patch on his backside!

finnbum.jpg

underneath all that fluff it is actually quite dark!!
default_unsure.png

finncoat1.jpg

0411112.jpg

0411113.jpg

SNUGGLES!!!

0411114.jpg

so what do you think? they aren't good pics sorry, will try take some better ones, maybe with Jonny's help on the weekend...

he is getting less dark on his head, his black star is going, but he is so dark underneath... on that back leg is quite strange... not quite white but not quite black... hmmm

your advice please
default_biggrin.png

Im sorry to hear about your aunt and friend, Cassie!

Finn is adorable. He has such a sweet face and is obviously a very sweet boy. Love how hes almost in your lap. If we were not a billion miles apart- Ricky and Finn should have a play date.

Definetly bay!

The white fluff is typical foal shading, Derby had it and Sterling has it now but it dissapears unless there is solid white on the leg.

The darker sections or typical shading you find on a lot of foals as well.

As for the darker sectionsonce you peel back the fluff Lyric is like that as well although not as dark
default_yes.gif

I think he'll be darker then Sterling and Derby though, especially Sterling! But you'll have to wait for his first summer coat before you know exactly what shade.

Well I have no idea what colour he will be and I dont really care coz he is STILL JUST ADORABLE!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Love that picture of him having cuddles with you Cassie.
default_yes.gif

So sorry about your Aunt and your friend - sending good wishes to them both for a speedy recovery. xx

I'm sending healing wishes for your Aunt and Friend. Finn is so adorable. I know you'll give him plenty of suggles from all us anties

Latest posts

Back