Surveillence systems

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kawgirl

Reaction score
I am going to be doing a lot of travelling in the near future and would like to be able to keep an eye on everyone at the barn while I'm gone.
default_unsure.png
Is there a surveillence system that would allow me to use wireless internet while I'm on the road to watch what's going on at the barn?

Yes. You would need to set up cameras in the barn and you may need several depending on what areas you want to be able to look at. Some cameras require that the lights be on at the barn. Others are infrared and you can have lights off.

You would need to subscribe to a service that can send it to you over the internet. We use WeFoal WeFoal Web Cams. We plan on using a Blackberry next year to monitor our barn mares. But you could also do this with a lap top when on the road.

I am going to be doing a lot of travelling in the near future and would like to be able to keep an eye on everyone at the barn while I'm gone.
default_unsure.png
Is there a surveillence system that would allow me to use wireless internet while I'm on the road to watch what's going on at the barn?
Setting up a system isn't as hard or expensive as it may sound. If you'd like to drop me an email I will gladly give you a hand. There are alot of inexpensive systems available and you may be able to use something that you already have at home.

The peace of mind you will get from being able to check on things while you are away, is priceless.

Latest posts

Back