SURPRISE, SURPRISE....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allure Ranch

Reaction score
O.K. while foaling season is upon us and I've been on mare watch 24/7 I've really lost touch with what's been going on around me....

The other day after our 9th foal arrived and I had a bit of a break I was looking on Facebook when I noticed a photo of a horse on someones page. Well the funny thing is I was literally admiring the darn horse before I realized it was my darn horse. I had no clue that was my horse. (That's bad)....

Well here he is all grown up "I Blue By U Of Lilac Lane". I can't believe that's my boy. Imagine my surprise. Literally!!! Boy did I feel stupid.... and I hate admitting that one.

12322_1251169204840_1397790032_3058.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kimberle thats funny, i thought you might enjoy the picture of him. He is truly an amazing horse!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very handsome boy. I can relate to the over tired feeling. Your excused for not recognizing your own horse.
default_wink.png
default_biggrin.png

Kimberle,he really is gorgeous. I am not surprised that you did not recognize him. you are going on NO SLEEP and just living on Dr Pepper and coffee

I don't blame you for admiring him!! He's very handsome! Good job on the breeding.

He really is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations.

Hi Kim

What a great surprise - and no wonder - he is just beautiful. I have been a secret "stalker/admirer" of his since the moment I laid eyes on him at Nationals a couple of years ago - you did good when you got that one -- I am soooooo jealous! I hope that he will have a date with Angel when his show career is over.

Stac

Hi Kim

What a great surprise - and no wonder - he is just beautiful. I have been a secret "stalker/admirer" of his since the moment I laid eyes on him at Nationals a couple of years ago - you did good when you got that one -- I am soooooo jealous! I hope that he will have a date with Angel when his show career is over.

Stac
That's exactly the little mare that I can't wait to introduce him to. I can only imagine what that cross will produce.....

Kimberle we did not even recognize him! He looks great! We had another colt in march that looks like him.

~Heidi & Madison

Back