Suggestion for the Forum

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mininik

Reaction score
Would it be possible for the forums to be changed so we can scroll over the topic titles and read a pop up blip of what's inside, instead of having to waste time clicking on topics with titles that have little or nothing to do with what they're about?

waste time clicking on topics with titles that have little or nothing to do with what they're about
Please feel free to contact us at any time (Report Post) if you find a topic title is not relevant, as we can make changes as needed.

Thank you!

Liz R.

It's not so much that I mind clicking into the occassionally mistitled post, or the properly titled post that I probably wouldn't have looked into beyond the first sentence or two given the opportunity to see it, but my suggestion would allow posters to skip over topics that won't interest them at all, and the mods. could alter titles themselves without posters having to waste time a) clicking on the topic, then b) writing to a mod. about it.
default_wink.png
The forum topics here already give you the time the original post was made when you roll your mouse over them. Many other popular forums are also set up so you can read the beginning of the first post in the same fashion, as a convenience. See http://www.dogforums.com for example.

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem. Of course it's no big deal, just a thought I had about one of my favorite forum features from other forums. I come here and it becomes a classic example of not knowing what you've got until it's gone. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
mininik thanks for the link to the dog forum - I am going to check it out.

Another forum I am on has this and I love it. It is especially nice for those with slow computers.

Latest posts

Back