Strongid Paste (pyrantel pamoate)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverRidgeMinis

Reaction score
Have they stopped making Strongid Paste (pyrantel pamoate)? I have not been able to find in paste form since last year. Has it been replaced with another wormer?

Thanks

Freida

Nope, saw it at the feed store this morning. SmartPak sells it online as well.

Nope, its still for sale everywhere
default_smile.png

Exodus is Pyrantel Pamoate (do they have Exodus in the U.S.?).

I have been looking for it too and I can't find it anywhere for weeks. Fortuantly I found a old tube that had just enough in it. They may just not made enough in hand for all supliers.

Exodus is Pyrantel Pamoate (do they have Exodus in the U.S.?).
Yes, we have Exodus in the US.

I just got a KV Equine catalog in today's mail... The have Exodus, Strongid and generic pyrantel pamoate (Looks like Duravet brand, and it says "While supplies last" on this one).

Thanks. I went to KV Equine and ordered the Exodus. I did some more shopping around and it seems that Strongid Paste is either out of stock or you need to call to order it on alot of the equine supply websites. Seems strange to me as I never had any problems buying before this year. Earlier in the year I had ordered from Horse.com but they put it on backorder and finally cancelled the order.

Sincerely,

Freida

Back