STOLEN MINI......missing mini

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kay means Sugar Creek. I thought about the little guy all night. I hope and pray she gets him back. I do, however, feel they will take him out of state or hold onto him for a while till they figure no one is looking anymore. Is there one close to her in PA?

Fran

How sad! I sure hope you locate him safe and sound
smile.gif

Tammie

I'm so sorry...I live just across the state line in PA from Liverpool. Please let her know that if she needs anything to look me up ([email protected]). We have 6 minis (2 mare, 2 fillies, 1 colt and a stud). So we will keep an eye out for him. If there is anything at all else we can do please let us know.

Jenn

Hope you find him VERY soon...my heart breaks for the children that miss him!

Denise

Silversong Farm

I feel so sorry for the family that is missing there beloved little fellow, and I hope he is fond safe very soon, and returned to the kids who love him. He sure is a little cutie! Corinne

We still have not found zorro or heard anything ..Local humane officers are keeping an eye out as well as flyers that we are putting around the area ..Just praying now and keeping the heat turned up maybe it will scare someone into dropping him off where he can be found ..

.I'll be keeping everyone posted even if we get a lead i'll let everyone know ...Thank you all for your advice and good wishes ..we really appreciate everything...

I just visited Netposse and you haven't filed a Stolen Horse Report for Zorro
no.gif
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR????? NetPosse has the network and knowledge to help you find your horse and assist with dealing with law enforcement which doesn't always give stolen horse cases the attention they deserve. So get to http://www.netposse.com and do a Stolen Horse Report on Zorro! NetPosse will send the info out to THOUSANDS of people and has a network of people who attend auctions for the sole purpose of posting flyers and attempting to locate stolen horses. After law enforcement, they should be the first call you make any time a horse disappears - they are there to help!

WE have filed with netposse the form said it could take up to three days for them to contact us back .they have our phone numbers cell phone numbers and email addresses ...We filled out the stolen horse report..we are waiting on them...

Thank you again everyone for your kind words ...And we will keep everyone posted..

We also sent his pic to [email protected] did this two days ago..You also need to realize that there is alot involved hanging flyers calling everyone you can think of and getting the word to as many people as possible ...the last three days we have had a computer keyboard going with one hand the phone in the other hand and many many friends hanging flyers ..we are trying very hard...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Gosh I have not been reading/posting here lately. I sure hope you find your pretty little boy!

Beth

Just updating ...We still have not heard anything yet ...were still hanging flyers and making phone calls to people we have already called to see if they have heard anything still nothing.....We are praying that he will be returned safely ..thank you everyone ..for your support..

How about putting a ad in the paper with his picture, maybe just in a Sunday paper since it is the one most read.

Good luck! Lots of good wishes coming your way!!
yes.gif

We had a friend that had several young fillies stolen they were gone for about two weeks and they were returned just as fast as they were stolen. Weird is all I can say?????????
wacko.gif

Update on Zorro...We found him, i would like to thank everyone who helped us in this time of need. There are alot of nice and thoughtful people on this forum that has prayed for his safe return also. He was found about 8-10 miles from our farm...they said they found him on sat. and called the police, but was told by someone there that there wasn`t no report on a lost horse, he told me he contacted at least 3 police stations and was told the same thing, he found a flyer that i had hung up in a feed store and called me this afternoon. I am very thankful on his return. I don`t care how he got him or anything as long as i was able to get him back safely. So thanks again to everyone out there in out mini world that sent emails and prayers!!

Thanks Mel, for all the help and trying to locate zorro.

The Ross family

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful news. So glad he is found and back home.

Joyce

I would also like to thank everyone here for thier kind thoughts , advice and prayers..Everyones prayers were answered ...I"M so GLAD my cousin and her family got the little guy back....The kids are just overjoyed..Thank you all again.

Im glad it had a happy ending. Congratulations on getting your little boy back.

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

I was just about to post a good luck in finding him, but I see I don't need to. Good thing I decided to read right to the end, wouldn't I look silly.

I'm sooooo glad he is home safe and sound. Like you say, you don't care how he got to where he was, the main thing is that is he is now HOME!!!!!

Take care

Nicole
saludando.gif

What WONDERFUL news!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

I'm so glad this had a happy ending, and Zorro is safe at home again....with the kids who love him!
wub.gif

Latest posts

Back