STOLEN MINI......missing mini

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been thinking of Zorro since your first post, and I am so excited that he is back home again.

I am so glad this nightmare is over and it has a very happy ending. I would love to see pictures of Zorro reunited with the children.

I am so happy for you
smile.gif

Pam

punky said:
Update on Zorro...We found him, i would like to thank everyone who helped us in this time of need. There are alot of nice and thoughtful people on this forum that has prayed for his safe return also. He was found about 8-10 miles from our farm...they said they found him on sat. and called the police, but was told by someone there that there wasn`t no report on a lost horse, he told me he contacted at least 3 police stations and was told the same thing,  he found a flyer that i had hung up in a feed store and called me this afternoon. I am very thankful on his return. I don`t care how he got him or anything as long as i was able to get him back safely. So thanks again to everyone out there in out mini world that sent emails and prayers!!
Thanks Mel, for all the help and trying to locate zorro.

The Ross family

499956[/snapback]

I am so glad you found him. My Harley got loose one morning at about 3 am, we had thought he was stolen. He was 10 miles away at a horse farm tring to get some big horse love!!! He got into a fight with a stallion about 16 hands tall. The man who's farm he was on came to the house and asked it we were missing him, he had seen Harley in our back yard. Harley is unusual because he has a double mane and he looks like he has a mohawk. Thank goodness this man was so honest. We got Harley a Mare named Sasha and he hasn't broke out since.

Thank goodness you got him back. Our Mini's are our childrens pets too and we were miserable that whole day Harley was missing. We looked for him for 16 hours and that is when the man came over.

Oh Thank Goodness he has been found, All mine have the chip in them but one and I am hopeing our vet will do it before I move to MI, just in case something happens.

Your Children must be so thrilled to get him back, I am so Happy for you.

I am so glad to hear you found your precious little guy. I am just so happy that that guy brought him back to you.

Thanks for all the prayers and emails about our Zorro, he is doing really good, the guy that found him he didn`t want any attention to him or credit for taking care of Zorro for us till i was able to pick him up, there was a mix up with the police about my phone number so this guy had him for 2 days before he got a hold of me. But all is well now...but i told the guy he could come visit Zorro any time he wanted to...his son thought Zorro was a large dog at first..lol...he asked me what you do with such a little horse...i told him you gotta love their small size...but they have big hearts!!...he just laughed at my kids when we picked him up..he told me my son (5) is the right size for his little Zorro!!! There is a special guy out there who we are very thankful to for taking in our little guy and taking such good care of him too....

Punky

Latest posts

Back