Sticker Project!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Discorex

Reaction score
I have a cricut and some free time, would anyone be interested in personalized vinyl stickers for feed buckets, etc.? Just wanting to gauge interest and a reasonable price to offer them at before making a more official posting! Attached is an example, I have a variety of backgrounds/fonts/colors to choose from. Thinking of offering them at $10 a piece, likely only shipping within the U.S. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_4104.jpeg
    IMG_4104.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 0
I have a cricut and some free time, would anyone be interested in personalized vinyl stickers for feed buckets, etc.? Just wanting to gauge interest and a reasonable price to offer them at before making a more official posting! Attached is an example, I have a variety of backgrounds/fonts/colors to choose from. Thinking of offering them at $10 a piece, likely only shipping within the U.S. Thanks!
What sizes can you do? How small?

I could do anywhere from 2 inches wide at the smallest most likely! It would end up being approximately 2x4 inches, but could be customized further if you have specific dimensions you are trying to meet!

Latest posts

Back