Star on cam at Mare Stare....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mulligans Run

Reaction score
The mare from the movie Eragon is on cam at Mythic Friesians. She's waxed and testing ready to go.

Mythic Friesians Cam

Just thought I'd let you know. She's not a mini, but it's not often you get to see a star give birth on cam.
default_smile.png
Thought ya'll might want to watch. :lol:

Have a blessed night!

Mare seems to be in labor and pushing, little hard to tell because screen is darker

Baby's OUT! Congrats

Was this a difficult birth? Mama seems unable to stand up. She's tried several times and her back legs appear to be not functioning. Hope she's ok!
default_unsure.png
:

whew! Just checked back 30 minutes later and she's up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, she did a little longer pushing than what I have seen with my minis, but was still within a reasonable time too. I saw too she was definitely having probs getting up, but as you saw yeah she did get up, but that was only after the woman kept pushing, pushing on her to get her moving. All seemed ok after that.

She had me concerned too. They said she's a laid back mare, but I was fretting - then again, that's pretty normal for me.
default_smile.png

She's doing great and has a beautiful filly.

:aktion033: Congratulations on a beautiful little (or big compared to what im used to! lol) filly.

I missed the birth :eek: But glad all went well.

Renee

Latest posts

Back