Springfield, MO area folks?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

romewhip

Reaction score
Is there anyone on the board competing and living in the Springfield MO area? My folks live there, I went to college there, and there is a little chance that I may relocate there. I have no idea what to expect as I didn't have a driving pony when I lived there, just riding horses.

We're re-locating to the Springfield, MO (south central) area in January or so. We don't do Shetlands, just A sized Miniatures. But, I am interested in combined driving events.

Kari and Toni

Magic Marker Miniatures

I'm interested in combined driving too, and unfortunately where I live now is a great area for combined driving. MO? Not so much as far as I can find.

There are several farms in the Springfield area that show. The ones that come to mind are Mary Sheppard (7S Miniatures), Cindy Coffelt (Mother Nature Miniatures) and Drew McDannald Training. All have driving horses.

Pam

Show me little equine is the club most show thru in MO. There is a Big Miniature horse trainer down in Springfield that might belong to the club.

Back