Spring BOD Meeting

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mendocinobackofbeyond

Reaction score
2-24-07 Hi Everyone: Just a reminder if you didn't know. The BOD meeting will be held next weekend. Can't remember where. Somewhere east of the Rockies for sure! This would be a good time to contact your Director to find out what is on the agenda, and/or let them know how you feel about things. The more imput the BOD has from the membership, the less likely it is that something will pass that few members know about until after the BOD meeting. It's up to you to be informed and the best way is to talk to your Director -- they don't bite. I know, because if they did, I'd be cube steak :) Ta, Shirlee

I know that one of the items on that agenda is DNA typing using siblings. This came about because I have a stud colt (LBS Mr. Michigan's Legacy, the sorrel pinto sabino in my avatar) that is out of our grade mare and an ASPC stud... The stud was lost in a barn fire last year and was not DNA'd. So we wanted to use the siblings (all out of the same stud) to compare DNA so that he can at least be registered as a National Show Pony. He is show quality and has that "look at me" attitude and would make a wonderful show pony and stud at some point. But right now it is the big push to get him registered. So please keep that in mind when you talk to your regional director.

Thanks!!!

You know that is actually a interesting proposal and I can see how it would be very useful in some situations.. in fact I will discuss it with my director this morning!

Latest posts

Back