Spent some time with my horses today.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minijoyj

Reaction score
It was 60 degrees here in Indiana today. I had let them out in the back pasture & they got into the burrs. My back has been very bad the last few months (had to quit work in June) & haven't done much with them. Thought I would try grooming them today & it went well. The only one that didn't want me to do them was the stallion, so I just ignored him. He started following me around & stood for me to get the burrs out of his mane & forelock. He wanted some lovin to. I have to go see a Surgeon about my back, so am very nervous about that. I was told several years ago that it would be a Major, Major, Major surgery. It is alot worse now, so keep me in your prayers that all goes well. I have muscle spasms around my waste, that sometimes throws me on the floor.

I am 60 yrs. old, so not a spring chicken either, but not old. They know so much more now than they did. I HOPE!!!!!!!!!!! I just hope I don't have to get rid of any more of my animals, I went from 12 horses to 6 to help. My husband helps me alot with them, he has even helpes me with all the birthing around here. Horses & goats.

Glad you had a good day today

prayers that all goes well with the surgery and your feeling much better soon

default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

Lori

I'm happy you got to spend some time with your horses!

And, that's usually how it works here, too. If someone is playing hard to get and I make a production out of loving on another horse, then the one who snubbed me turns into a puppy dog.

Hopefully you will get as good news as possible regarding your back and will be able to do more and feel better as soon as possible.

Most of us already know how "healing" miniatures can be to the mind and a lot follows from there.

prayer.gif

Back