Spent morning in emergency room-in horrible pain

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. had a blood filled, 2.5 cm cyst that was removed,. The doctor was absolutely amazed that I had no pain with it.

Good luck and I hope they go away soon.

I sure you feel better soon Missy! Sound like horrible pain!!!!!
default_no.gif

Woke up at 8:00 this am and had horrible pain in my right side, got so dizzy I almost blacked out. Hubby took me to emergency room-I had a cat scan-they found a 4cm ovarian cyst.Sent me home with Percocet. I am still in pain, not as bad but I am resting in my pjs .

They said it will reabsorb soon.

Has anyone else had ovararian cysts and Did they go away pretty quickly??

Missy

In the basics of things, if we are ovulating, we get functional cysts...just small ones. It is when the egg isn't released that they build up and can cause problems. Even though they most always resolve themselves, keeping a check on them is SO important. I am holding off on acting on mine for now, but go back in 8 weeks for another ultrasound just to make sure they go away like they are supposed to. I have another surgery coming up and am waiting for an appointment in a specialty center so if I have to have the cysts out I am hoping we can do it all at one time. I have them so often that they are talking about taking just taking the whole mess out anyway.

If you have questions and want more details on any of this, feel free to PM me.

Amy

Latest posts

Back