Speaking of creative Journal adds..........

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too got a sneak peak of the ad at Congress and LOVED IT!! And having personal experience at the Watern' Hole, it's loads of fun but pace yourself! :new_all_coholic: Honestly, Eric and klan, your Watern' Hole is VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!
default_wub.png
:

I loved the ad thought it was so different and it really caught my eye! I saw the waterin hole last year at Nationals but no one was around so didn't go in but it was a hoot to see!

Maybe this year will get to meet the gang!

The ad was a bright spot in the day!

Bonnie

Some day I'd like to see the real McCoy
default_wink.png
: . I'll have to wait though I don't think I could talk hubby into a sunday afternoon drive :no: ..... that far :new_shocked: ! LOL

Yes Helen, I will download the file I have that Tara sent me and load it up here in a bit.

It's not as big as the actual, but maybe big enough you can see something from it.

Enjoy!!!

Wish you all could come and visit us up there, and if you are coming to Tulsa be SURE and stop by

Erica-August-2007-Ad-LARGE.jpg

It looks so awesome!!!! So far, my Journal hasn't come but I am looking forward to sitting down and looking through it when it arrives
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Oh wow, I LOVE that ad! Very original and attractive! I'll have to swing by the Waterin' Hole and see all of you outlaws, lol!
default_yes.gif
:

That's a really neat ad
default_smile.png
The first thing I saw

in the Journal. I wish I could visit the watern' hole!

I hope somebody takes lots of pictures.

~Sandy

I love it!! :bgrin See ya at the Watern' Hole!!! Can't wait!! I will try to keep myself from posting that lovely pic I have of you standing in front of the mini Watern' Hole in Tunica. You did have a perfectly legitimate reason for being shoeless and wild looking!!! LOL
default_cheers.gif
:

Pammy

Latest posts

Back