Speaking of creative Journal adds..........

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ

Reaction score
:bgrin FUN FUN add Erica, loved it.....well done!!! :aktion033:

Congrats to Erica's Tiny Trotters, Rayvick Miniatures and your add designer. :aktion033:

I saw a draft but cannot wait to see it in the magazine! Maybe mine will be there today!

I, too, loved it!!!

Kudos to all!

Liz M.

yep it looked good I liked it as well and of course hard to miss right there in the front. I must admit my old eyes had a hard time with the text but I sure could see the pics!

default_yes.gif
: Loved it! :aktion033:

I got my journal ahead of time at congress, it was soo cute i loved it!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: :new_shocked:

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

I agree......It is a great ad! I'm hoping to stop by and introduce myself. :saludando:

Pam C.

Dang it!!! Mine hasn't come yet :new_let_it_all_out: I wanna see the great ads!

But I WILL be stopping by the waterin' hole!
default_cheers.gif
:

Ok I'll be the oddball, nothing against Erica but the ad wasn't 'my type' though it was creative and different.. Like I said definitely nothing against Erica, so please don't take it personally or try to make it into a personal attack, I just personally prefer the ads that showcase the horse(s)... Truthfully I have yet to see an ad in the Journal that has literally taken my breath away.. Guess I'm too used to the fancy ones that are done for the APHA/AQHA/ApHC stallions..

I do have to say that my absolute favorites from this edition would be Serendipity Stables' Deja Vu ad, Vermilyea Farms ad, the ad for Celebrations Tennessee Tyme.. HHP Training Center's ad was very clever as well!! I would LOVE to design ads for things like the Journal.. Just don't know where or how to get started..
default_sad.png

And what is served at the "Watern Hole" .....some extra special lemonade for the hot days or Iced tea?? Pictures cute but lettering was hard for me to read. Would have loved to see larger pictures of the horses but do understand the eye/focus was to go to the Watern'Hole and old time looking pics.

Well I will say the watering hole was one of the hot spots of Nationals... Me I spent so much time driving the golf cart around I didnt even see it till like the 5th day or so - but was pretty happy when I did... seemed like anytime you wanted to find someone first place to check was the arena and next was the watering hole

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I just loved this ad (along with ALL the others Tara had put together for me) again I give Tara my thoughts, what I have in my head and she makes it all come together and come alive.

I do think it's hard to take it all in or appreciate why I went 'out of the box' with this ad if you have never been to Nationals at our stalls, meaning the Watern' Hole. It is just a fun place we create at our stalls. If you are coming down to Tulsa be sure and stop by and say :saludando: and have a
default_cheers.gif
:

I've done other ads to showcase the horses and make them the attention point and the reason for the ad, but that is not what I aimed for with this ad. While the horses are there and can be seen and will be on Watern' Hole 'row" for viewing pleasure and showing at Nationals, the theme for this add was the fun we have at Tulsa and telling others to join us again in September.

Yep I stoped by the water hole last year. Had to check out the horses. I thought it was a neat idea. Wont be there this year tho. But everybody do enjoy it.

Rats I havent gotten mine yet!

I have always enjoyed Erica's ads and Thousand Oaks.

I look forward to seeing what Erica has done this time.
default_yes.gif
:

I like Jill got to see the ad back in its draft stage. I thought it was cool than and look forward to seeing the finished product in The Journal.
default_yes.gif
:

I havent gotten my Jurnal yet, but also saw it in its draft stage and LOVED it!! Cant wait to see everyone at Nationals
default_yes.gif
:
default_cheers.gif
:

Back