Speaking of Books

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fullmoon

Reaction score
My sister has all eleven of the Stephanie Plum books and gave them to me to read this Winter. Oh my, they are the best books I've ever read! I've never laughed so hard reading books. She's a bounty hunter (not a very good one) and the things she gets into and the characters she runs into are a hoot! I'm on the tenth one and already dread finishing. The author is Janet Evanovich. If you want a good all around fun book pick one up!

yes.gif
They are a lot of fun. I like Ranger a lot and her grandmother whose hobby is going to the funeral home with her cronies. She has also written a series with Barbara Hughes also very funny Full Bloom Full Throttle and a third which I can't remember the title of.

Fullmoon said:
My sister has all eleven of the Stephanie Plum books and gave them to me to read this Winter.  Oh my, they are the best books I've ever read!  I've never laughed so hard reading books.  She's a bounty hunter (not a very good one) and the things she gets into and the characters she runs into are a hoot!  I'm on the tenth one and already dread finishing.  The author is Janet Evanovich.  If you want a good all around fun book pick one up!
532565[/snapback]

My all time favorites! I suggest reading them in order . The audio book version is great as well.

Yep one of my favorite series of books......and I agree read them in order.....
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back