Sounds Gross / Tastes Good

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
I bet we all have things we like to eat but others think are gross?

Here are some of my yummy things...

• Peanutbutter, banana and miracle whip sandwiches
  • Ketchup Macaroni -- elbow macaroni, ketchup, a little sugar, and butter
  • Mandarin oranges w/ ranch dressing
  • Knowledge that nearly everything (soups, pasta dishes, salads...) taste better with a little splenda or equal
Soooo... What are some of your "yucky" favorite foods?

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay... So I'm guessing none of you all wanna stop by my place for a snack
lol5.gif

Peanut butter and banana is not so wierd, but never would have thought of adding Miracle Whip!
default_wacko.png
:

The only sort of odd thing that I can think of, is cheddar cheese and strawberry jam sandwiches. My mum used to love them and I cringed, but tried it one day. MMMMMMM
default_yes.gif
:

Beccy, you mentioning something odd your mum used to like reminds me of something my mom likes. She eats it a lot -- navy beans with dill pickles chopped on top. Ewww! Ketchup macaroni, though, was her original recipe.

Ketchup and macaroni would be good, I love pasta mixed with stewed tomatoes and seasoning (and sometimes cheese)
default_smile.png

Pickles are good with anything, that's my preferred thing to chop up in tuna salad. YUM

Peanutbutter, mayo, & lettuce sandwich.........My mom used to make them and they ARE good! :eek:

MA

My hubby makes a face every time I eat Headcheese or the tail of a turkey or chicken. I grew up on it and love them. YUMMY!

sandwich with peanut butter, raspberry preserves and sweet pickle slices!!!!!!!!! YUM!!!!!!!!

jennifer :saludando:

Ma, I do that sandwich to, nummy!!!!!

Here is one of my funny foods. Take a large dill pickle, preferably a Clausen, and cut one end off, then take out the middle where all the seeds are. Then, take squeeze cheese (bacon flavored) and squeeze it down the center. Oh my, now I am hungry! Sooo good!!!!!

My dad and I used to eat Mayonaise sadnwiches too. Just white bread and mayo, very good stuff!

My mother fixed this once and I'm hooked on it.

Ruby Red grapefruit sections and Avocado slices with a little dab of Mayo on top w/a little bit of salt and pepper. OK know what salad to have for dinner tonight.

Ok...Air Sandwich = Mayo and Bread only...yum yum

Fluff Sandwich = Peanut Butter and Marshmellow Cream...yummy

Peanut M-M's and popcorn - good movie snack

Ice cream with crumbled up lays potato chips on top.

:aktion033:

Pam

My mother fixed this once and I'm hooked on it.

Ruby Red grapefruit sections and Avocado slices with a little dab of Mayo on top w/a little bit of salt and pepper. OK know what salad to have for dinner tonight.
THAT sounds sooooo good! :new_shocked:

I always put sour cream/onion potato chips in my Cambells tomato soup. :bgrin

I've also been known to make a well in my mashed potatoes and put baked beans in there instead of using gravy.

ok i don't think i will be hiring any of you to cook for me :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

the weirdest thing i eat i guess is grilled cheese sandwiches with jelly on, and my grandpa got us hooked on peanut butter and syrup on pancakes or waffles which gets lots of funny looks from people but it's so yummy warm and melted on the pancakes or waffles...... in fact i can't hardly stand to eat cold peanut butter any more, it's just too sticky!

and my grandpa got us hooked on peanut butter and syrup on pancakes or waffles which gets lots of funny looks from people but it's so yummy warm and melted on the pancakes or waffles...... in fact i can't hardly stand to eat cold peanut butter any more, it's just too sticky!
That is how I used to eat mine!!! However, morning sickness with my son (who is now going on 4 years old) ruined peanut butter for me. Now I can't even stand the smell.

The only thing I do that makes people think I'm weird is I like to dip my french fries in a milkshake!

Grilled cheese sandwiches with sauted mushrooms, dipped in Ranch Dressing. Come to think of it...there is NOTHING that doesn't get better with Ranch, or Miracle Whip.
default_wub.png
: :lol:

Oh yeah...almost forgot one of my most faves... Fried egg sandwich with raspberry jam, on bread...not toast, it's gotta be bread.
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tuna mixed with a little BBQ sauce (to your taste) warmed up and put open faced on a toasted hamburger bun.

Latest posts

Back