Sorry not a mini

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tatonkas Dream

Reaction score
not a mini but it still makes me VERY mad that this person even owns any horses let alone works with a rescue group and is on a board....

Free Horse in Anna

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: see below

Date: 2007-10-26, 3:18PM CDT

I have an old American Indian gelding (looks like a paint horse). He has no back teeth and needs senior food. I am too lazy to separate him from my two other horses to so he can eat what he needs, so he is thin. My kids were taught to ride on him, he is very gentle and sweet but I have no use for him anymore. My two other horses I adopted one from Blue Bonnett Humane Society I rode him too hard with split hoofs and now he can't be ridden so I am fostering a horse from them so I can still ride. The lame horse I would get rid of but he's under a contract and I'm not allowed to sell or give him away. Though I am sure if I tried since I am a member of their rescue (Texas Representative on the board) I could.

The horse that is free, probably needs to be put to sleep, but then again what do I know I don't pay enough attention to him to care. You can come and get him at

4915 Brook Lane, Anna Texas 75409 We are in the Sheffield Farms sub estates right off FM455 (1 miles from HWY 121).

You can reach me by phone at 972 924 2293 or try my cell 214 563 2985 or reach me by email at [email protected]

or you can meet me in person tomorrow at the Anna Feed Store on Hwy 5, where I will be in charge of the fund raiser garage sale for the rescue. Ask for Michelle Stockton. Help me out please and let me get rid of this old and useless horse. We don't like old or useless in our rescue.

WHAT THE &^%*^%(^*&^

This person is worthless.

This horse has taught my kids to ride, etc. This 'animal" doesn't need to own any kind of horse

HORSES HAVE FREAKING FEELINGS TOO.

If you don't pick up that horse I'll go up there, and give that owner a piece of my mind..

Oh you have fired me up!!!!!! :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

i would almost think it is a joke except it's NOT FUNNY AT ALL... notice the e-mail address, perhaps she should receive a few e-mails :new_shocked:

If I owned a trailer I would try and go get the poor guy JUST to give him temp place to rest to find somewhere else to go. I only have an acre so can't have a big horse.

"I am too lazy to separate him from my two other horses to so he can eat what he needs, so he is thin."

I wish someone was that lazy with this person!!!

" rode him too hard with split hoofs and now he can't be ridden so I am fostering a horse from them so I can still ride" you selfish $$%%$$#%%%%%$%@@#$# brat!!!

"We don't like old or useless in our rescue." what the $$%$%% most rescue groups only have the neglected, unwanted and old...

UGH!!! I could go on but I'll stop.

The contact info is

Michelle Stockton

You can reach me by phone at 972 924 2293 or try my cell 214 563 2985 or reach me by email at [email protected]

Latest posts

Back