Sorry, I have not been here to update everyone...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Afternoon everyone...

Today is a better day. I am trying to work 1/2 a day, at least. I know that my post does sound like I am giving up and trying to convience myself and losing my faith, I AM NOT!!!! I just feel like I am in a cardboard box going in circles. I have termendous faith in my religion and Priest. We were just not prepared for the phone call from the IR. It knocked us back a few steps. Tonight I am having dinner with my mom at her house. I don't think that I am pushing people away, (but apparently I am, she was sooo excited when I said I was coming for dinner). I just need time to sort and asorb things. This past week has been a roller coaster ride for sure! Friday we are going back to Mercy Hospital for a Doppler Ultra Sound and a special kind of MRI (never had this one done before), he said depending on what he finds, to plan on staying if necessary. As said in a prior post I am going through alot of different emotions right now, Art is a Saint! I was on Zanax and Celexa, took myself off of them. I need to face this, not hide from it and make clear choices as to the next step, not let Art do all the decision making, not fair to him. WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS! One step at a time, and maybe back a few before we can truly go forward with a cure/fix for this alien. We will stay positive and keep going, as long as we have family and our forum family, we can't miss!!!!

Art and Theresa

Good Afternoon everyone...Today is a better day. We will stay positive and keep going, as long as we have family and our forum family, we can't miss!!!!

Art and Theresa
That is better, so nice to hear your back too positive thinking.

I am sure this is one long roller coaster ride.

Theresa YOU CAN DO THIS GIRL!!!!!! I KNOW YOU CAN!!!!! If you are having a bad day we ALL everyone of us have them. We have such an amazing support system with family and friends and I know you can lick this. Just take each day as a step. Last week for me was pure heck after chemo but it is on the upswing now and I KNOW with all the prayers and caring and loving we receive each and every day thats what keeps us going. We have to be down now and then so we can feel the high of when life is SO SO VERY GOOD and be grateful for each day we have. It's also common to push people away and crawl in a shell as long as we come out now and again. By the way look into reiki and Pan Gu Shengong they will both help immensely. Love you, Linda

Last edited by a moderator:
{{{{{Theresa}}}}}
default_wub.png

Theresa and Linda continued prayers from here for both of you. Theresa I think what you are feeling is a very natural thing and who could fault you for feeling so very overwhelmed I know I would be. Am so glad to hear you are going to go be with your mom for the evening just cherish the time you have with her that makes this fight worth it. None of us truly knows when our time may come all the more reason to cherish our good days. I think with prayer and good friends and family many things can be overcome so I will side with Marty on this one just BELIEVE!!!!!

[SIZE=10pt]*BELIEVE*[/SIZE]

I have to believe in myself today

Because if I don’t, I’ll loose my way

I can run but I must not hide

From all those feelings I have deep inside

I have to believe in myself tomorrow

To over come my pain and all the sorrow

I will be strong and I will rise

And the tears will subside from my eyes

I have to believe in the help of my friends

The friends that love me and never end

They hold the light when I’m caught in the dark

As they hold me close and ignite a spark

I have to believe in my family

The love they share with me for eternity

No other love greater than this I’ll know

The purest love more than the whitest snow

I will believe in myself today

And for the rest of my life and every day

I will challenge the dark and arise over it all

Because I believe in myself and refuse to fall

Marty Garrison

Hang in there.. your body has been through a LOT both physically and emotionally and it is natural to have ups and downs. Sometimes you just need to recoup your strengths and then you are ready to continue battle! We know you can do it!

Disability might not be such a bad thing! You can stay home with your four legged kids all day!! and see your Mom when you want, etc... other things fill in your time if you are not working. You can take up other projects too that you have been putting off perhaps?

Theresa, you are MORE than entitled to your down feelings at times, so don't beat yourself up for a second if you're not being all you can be to everyone. Good for you for keepin' on keepin' on!

If it isn't OK to have a down day when you're facing such obstacles those of us who are perfectly healthy should really be ashamed of ourselves when we have one. Keep your chin up when you can and have faith that the prayers of all your friends and loved ones will help you deal with whatever the future has in store. (((HUGS)))

Theresa know that you are in my good thoughts and prayers. I'm so glad you are going to see your momma....her joy in seeing you and having dinner together made me smile. Keep strong.....thinking of you.....

(((((HUGS))))) Theresa, just letting you and Art know we are keeping you in our prayers. Hang in the girl..you can and will get through this.

Theresa,

It was so nice to see your post from today........we all have our ups and downs and honestly you have every right to feel down and worn out, girl look what you are going through and dealing with. That being said, just please do what the Drs advise and if you have to go on disability, please do it........like someone else stated, so you won't be working a 8 to 5 gig, so be it......it would give you more time with your fur-babies and to see your Mom.

That is lovely that you are having dinner with you Mom, I am sure she is just thrilled........try not to shut people out....and I know that is easier said than done and sometimes it takes people to "push back".....people that know you truly well, like Robin and your Mom to push back and not let you shut them out. I whole-heartily agree with Robin, if you know someone as well as she knows you, she is going to know if you are keeping things from her......it's better to share with people, so you won't feel so alone and depressed.

Take care of you and please give Art a hug, everytime you talk about him, I think, boy she is one of the luckiest people, he sounds like such a great guy!!!

Sending healing, good thoughts your way and I hope & pray that Friday goes flawlessly for you at the hospital, but remember if you hit a bump in the road, we, your forum family, are all here to put you back on the road again.

Hugs..... Valerie

I agree with Heidi! You have been through heck, but I really think these Doctors are going to figure this out. Believe there is a light at the end of the tunnel! Doctors learn new procedures every single day! Prayers for you and your family. These Drs. wouldn't touch you if they didn't think they could do you some good. I'm praying they have some new ideas and you will be feeling much better soon.
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

I couldn't have said it any better than this. You are in my prayers as long as you want them.

Remember BELIEVE!

Latest posts

Back