Sorry. I Goofed. Silly Computer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bethel

Reaction score
April 27, our third in a row champagne filly was born. She is a gold pinto champagne , very leggy and sassy. Please meet Bethel Sassy Champagne of Ms.
foal2-c.jpg

April 30, just before midnight the cutest little filly was born..She is a great granddaughteer of Rowdy, her mom is a bay and dad is gold pinto champagne and she is a gray pinto with a question mark on her head..Go Figure(LOL) Bethel Got Milk, her barn name will be Millie.
foal4-b.jpg

May 1. a mare that I had watched intently and even slept in her stall....Slipped her new filly into the world, without an audience(LOL) This little mare has had 2 babies and both have been solid bay... Here is Bethel Olympia.
foal5-b.jpg

Mini Thanks for letting me share and I would Like to thank SWA(Tanya) for helping me get the photos loaded. God Bless You!!

Jeannie at Bethel Minis,Tack, and Gift Shop in Ky.

Jeannie,

Your babies are beautiful!! :)

Susan O.

Congratulations & enjoy those pretty babies! :aktion033: I hope you are doing well Jeannie.

They are all gorgeous, congratulations!!!!

Congrats again Jeannie! {{{HAPPY SIGHS}}}
default_wub.png
: I bet you are on cloud nine with all those little love muffins to adore daily.
default_yes.gif
:

Gosh, that appy mare is gorgeous!
default_wub.png
: I can't tell from the pic, is she a Buckskin appy or a silver buckskin? She's just so beautiful!
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

Hug those babies for me??? :saludando:

CONGRATULATIONS Jeannie!!!

Looks like the filly fairy likes it in Kentucky and you have been very Blessed with such lovely babies!!!
default_wub.png
:

"Congratulations!" again, Jeannie,

I "wondered" where those other 3 babies were and now I am glad that I found them!

All 5 fillies are just absolutely lovely!!

Congratulations on those beautiful babies! I think that little black one wants to come live in OK
default_yes.gif
: I
default_wub.png
: her little face marking
default_yes.gif
:

Charlotte

Latest posts

Back