Its another filly - somebody felt sorry for us

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
well if you follow us on FB, you will know we've been so sleep deprived that we either get the sex wrong or the color wrong - we are so excited that we make our announcements too soon and then have to go back and retract with the correct info.

This is such a case - - sex is right - DEFINITELY A FILLY - BUT what we thought palomino must surely be a cremello as we've got two crystal blue eyes and the pinkish (I mean pink) eye rims, muzzle etc. I am NOT a fan of the pink eye rims at all - sorry to say but she's a nice filly just the same.

This is the first foal from our Woody granddaughter - making her a double bred Buckeroo as her sire is our Electro ....

White Tails ……….. TBD

Boones Little Buckeroo

Sire: Little Kings Electro Buck (buckskin son of Buckeroo)

Little Kings Electric Lady

Majolicas Leatherwood Trigger (Woody son)

Dam: White Tails Angel Dressed in Blue

SG Angel in Blue

A double bred Buckeroo filly with two crystal blue eyes arrived on 5-11 and is one we've been waiting for by our very own Woody granddaughter. This newborn filly has an impeccable pedigree of well known bloodlines and champions.

Her grandsire is Majolicas Leatherwood Trigger, one of only 6 sons born to Little Kings Leatherwood Buckeroo "Woody". Woody will be remembered in the miniature history books as one of the greatest producing stallions of all time. Woody is the sire of Liberty's Miss Kentucky, the THREE TIME AMHA World Supreme Champion and he's also full brother to the World Grand Champion Stallion Little Kings Buckeroo Baccara and National Champion, Little Kings Buck Anelica. Then of course her sire is a Buckeroo son making her a Buckeroo granddaughter. Her granddam SG Angel in Blue is Gold Melody Boy AND double Blue Boy bred.

Electro is a Buckeroo son and is also Blue Boy on his dams side. That's a lot of royalty running through her veins ~ pink rims or not, it's a SHE so I'm happy LOL

Please meet another of our Buckeroo granddaughters to keep the Buckeroo Legacy Alive and Strong .....

2011foalsnewestgoldiefour.jpg

2011foalsnewestgoldieone.jpg

2011foalsnewestgoldietwo.jpg

2011foalsnewestgoldiethree.jpg

And couldn't help but show you this one just for fun. I can't tell you how much this poor mare stands on three legs just so baby can access the milk bar! It's so funny she almost tips over:

2011foalsnewestgoldiefun.jpg

That's all the new announcements that have photos. We did have another filly last night (12th) but you don't permit posting without photos so I'll wait on that one - but yes, a filly too! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, looks like a beautiful Buckeroo double dilute filly to me
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
I've seen a few of those here myself and I love love love double dilutes
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png
Congratulations on your gorgeous new addition
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

She's a beauty! You will have folks lining up to buy her since she's so nicely put together then you add her pedigree and her color and you have a WINNER!!
default_aktion033.gif
Just tell folks to take a number when they inquire.
default_laugh.png

Thanks everyone - she's a bit chunky - guess she's got the milk bar down pat. LOL But she's also got lots of hair.

I love your double dilutes presented this year Jill -

Parmela - not so sure about that - would be nice but the doorbell has rang only once so far on 14 foals ..... LOL But I like having you in our cheering section for sure!
default_wink.png
(and just wait till you see the pics of Merlins' lil filly born last night! oh my)

Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif
If your not too fond of the double dilute coloring (pink skin etc...) feel free to send her here
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
She'd make a great match to my own little perlino Buckeroo grandaughter born earlier this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, what a beauty! have fun keeping her clean
default_biggrin.png

names:

White Tails Electros Prima Donna

White Tails Electros Lilly of the Valley

White Tails Electros Pristine Princess

White Tails Electros Bright Starlight

White Tails Electros Bolt of Beautiful

White Tails Electros Snow Girl

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah I'm sure you're glad the fillies are coming finally!!
default_smile.png

Back