Someone please help, I'm at my wits end!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do whole heartedly trust my vet with regards to her being in pain. He breeds, raises, and shows minis and specializes in their care. We have an appointment with a certified equine dentist which our vet recommended to see her. He also stated that in the mean time not to put a bit in her mouth due to her teeth. I believe that you may have misunderstood when I stated that she is groomed untied. She does allow me to put a halter on her and actually comes up to me and puts her nose in the halter so I can lead her out. I can also tie her to anything and she will stand there all day if I asked her to. I groom her untied with a halter on and a lead rope in my hand for a few reasons. One, I feel like I have more control of her and two I want her to learn to stand still and not move during grooming and while I walk around her which she does. She and I seem to like this method better than cross ties or tying in general.

Latest posts

Back