Someone at the Post Office is probably having a GREAT time with MY pen!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol it's aweful isnt' it!! DHL would only pick up/deliver at my previous location 2 X per week as well so if i needed to make a shipment I'd either have to haul this big 120lbs box to the next city they did daily pick up (and just happend to have relatives that i could go to their house for pick up there) or wait for those days. Stunk big time.

Yes there are other options and i do frequently use them but still think USPS should be held accountable.. after all we do pay for the service. If you pay for a service it should be done (yes i get sometimes mail gets lost..but seems like an aweful big percentage gets lost!!). I think people have every right to grumble. perhaps we need to grumble louder!

Oh this is what I do for a job working with these carriers. The stories I could tell you. DHL was about the worst with deliveries and such but the people were so nice. I have many friends there that have lost their jobs. It is so sad.

All of the carriers have problem!!!!

Latest posts

Back