Some nice pics of a few of my ponies..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calekio

Reaction score
We are having to downsize so been snap happy with the camera getting some decent photos.

Rosita - My not so little (36") spotted mare

Rosita-1.jpg

Cassi

Cassi.jpg

Piper

Piper.jpg

Piper3.jpg

And her 2006 filly foal.. Chaos

I'm sure my show pony is under the fluff!

Chaos.jpg

There she is..

Chaos4.jpg

Hoping to get this out for 2008.. she was too gawky as a yearling to get her out this year!

Chaos5.jpg

And my 2 07 colts

Fudge - Who goes to his new home tomorrow

FudgeStandingOct07.jpg

And Spirit - My future stallion.. who will hopefully be out showing next summer - If i can ever get him out of first gear!

SpiritStandingOct07.jpg

Wow, your little ones definitely have the fuzzy going on! hehe They'll be snug and warm come winter..

Love the first mare, course I'm partial to spots.. Have any shed/clipped pics of her??

Love them in their woolies, too cute and sweet and I bet under there is show horses
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks for sharing.
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Rosita is a lovely little mare... although hard to get a decent photo of her, but i don't like her head! (it looks lovely in that photo... but not in the rest of them! lol)

No other photos of her, only actually got her 2 months ago and now i had to drop my numbers down and she is one to go.. so doubt i'll ever see what she actually looks like! lol

Yes mine are all pretty fuzzy, even my ponies i clipped end of winter have done a rapid regrowth! lol

Chaos and Spirit i can't wait to see what is hiding under the fuzz come early spring, last year when Chaos was a yearling when i clipped her out i pleasently surprised, and she's matured a lot since then... although to my surprise is still only standing at about 30"... which considering when she came out she was huge and i thought she was going to go over 34"..... i'm waiting to see what happens there...

(This is of course presuming i can keep the ones i want to keep... i've got 5 girls for sale but only need to sell 2 to be down to my number, but its sort of buyers choice! So i've just upped the prices a bit of those i'd like to keep!)

Latest posts

Back