Some foal pics From Lil Hoofbeats

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil hoofbeats

Reaction score
We have been pretty busy the last few weeks, had several very nice foals, sadly lost a couple, and hopefully have shared some wonderful experiences with Lil Beginings forum members with our live foalings on Mare Stare this year. glad you were able to watch, if not, hopefully you can join us to share in our joy of many future births . There have been some absolutely gorgeous foals posted on this forum, by many of wonderful breeders, and miniature horses enthusiasts, and i just wanted to share a few of ours, Wishing everyone a safe and happy foaling season, Julie

th_MVC-031S-1-1.jpg
th_MVC-027S-1.jpg
th_MVC-021S-1.jpg
th_MVC-020S-1-1.jpg
th_MVC-030S-1.jpg
th_MVC-005S-2.jpg
th_MVC-023S-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They are beautiful - I think I watched at least one, thanks for sharing your barn! I love that last one's markings
default_wub.png

Yours are so Beautifully marked! Congrats on the new sweetness in your life.
default_wub.png

Missy

I just love seeing those splashed white foals!

Thanks for sharing them.

Get some rest! That is a lot of foals
default_smile.png

Congratulations on your foals!!!! Thank you for sharing.

What a beautiful foaling season you have had. Congratulations Julie!!! It sure is worth the sleepless nights when you get foals like yours!!

Robin

Congrats!! They look like winners for sure. And you know me, I'm a sucker for pintos.
default_laugh.png

Back