so Im behind on telling yall about the foals..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ponyboi09

Reaction score
I have had a great year so far. We have on mare left, maybe two, but the one that is for sure bred is our loudest.... so Im keeping my fingures crossed.

The current count here is 3 girls and 2 boys, we are very happy. Only one is lacking in the color department, but makes up for it in just being a great little guy. Ill introduce him first.... most everyone is still nameless here... except for silly barn names. Any ways here is our solid boy.

014-1.jpg

Then we have my buckskin filly. She has spots all over her privates. Sorry I didnt get a better quality picture of her... its hard to with the little love bugs.

032.jpg

045.jpg

Then we have the newest boy. Born this morning. I LOVE HIM!!!!

012-1.jpg

007-2.jpg

Then we have one of my favorite of the year. Little sorrel blanketed filly.

019-1.jpg

027-1.jpg

Then there is my chunkie little girl. She was my first baby of the season and she is a hog.

036.jpg

023-1.jpg

Oh and here is a picture of the mare we still have cookin up a baby.
default_rolleyes.gif

024-1.jpg

Beautiful foals! Congratulations!

Will I am so happy for the foalings you have had! I know you are happy with them and you should be! gosh, makes going to college kinda hard doesn't it? (then again may help on some college expenses!) Nice, nice foals! Lavonne

Oh Will they look fabulous!
default_wub.png
You should be proud!
default_yes.gif
Hard to pick a favorite but that little buckskin girl is just to sweet
default_wub.png
And of course who doesn't love all the spots on the newest boy!
default_new_shocked.gif
Do have to say that little Miss Chunkie is definitely one of my favorites, the blaze and socks just top her all off in a perfect package!
default_smile.png

Cute foals... congratulations.

(P.S. please feed that poor appy mare more food, I hope she's just a recent rescue or something...
default_sad.png
)

Andrea

Latest posts

Back