So hard to lose a precious baby...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Dr. Pam

Reaction score
Andrea and Nila, I'm so sorry about your boys. I loved the pictures you posted of Zoolander--and I loved his name! ((((hugs))))

Mulligans Run

Reaction score
I am so sorry for your loss. There is nothing I can say to ease your grief, but please know that I'm sending hugs and wishing that you will heal quickly from your grief.

RAPfrosty

Reaction score
I am so sorry for your loss but I want to praise you for having such a good attitude and remembering the wonderful times you had with you precious boy! I'm sure you miss him very much!
no.gif

Marty

Reaction score
Oh Andrea I can only imagine your dispair and grief over such a huge loss. Please accept my condolences and I will say prayers for your heart to heal softly. May your baby rest sweetly on green pastures in heaven.

MiniHGal

Reaction score
OH Andrea, I'm so sorry....I know he was your pride and delight--such a gorgeous boy!
bye-sad.gif

NMMack

Reaction score
Oh Andrea, I am SO sorry....

He was such a Beautiful Boy, absolutely Gorgeous, I can only imagine your heartbreak...
no.gif

Please accept my most heartfelt condolences.

Nancy

Buckskin gal

Reaction score
So heart breaking .....takes time to get over something like that. Hugs from Montana. Mary

CyndiD

Reaction score
My heart goes out to you, I know the pain you are feeling....tonight a colt I sold is being put to sleep at Ohio State...

His new mom was just sobbing when she called me tonight..so there will be 2 new Angels in heaven tonight...

GOD must have needed them....

dtdminis

Reaction score

Andrea and Nila ... I am so very sorry to hear about your losses. I know all to well how much it hurts.

You're both in my thoughts.

{{{{Hugs}}}}

Nan

MyLilShowGirl

Reaction score
Im so sorry for your loss! I cant even imagine how that would feel! My deepest sympathys.. for you
unsure.gif

-Kris

Cathy_H

Reaction score
I am also sorry for your loss. It is heartbreaking as we do love our animals. Bless you.

Steph

Reaction score
no.gif
I am so sorry for your loss! I can't even begin to imagine what your going through. My deepest sympathies to you. {{Hugs}}

Steph

Latest posts