So hard to lose a precious baby...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andrea and Nila, I'm so sorry about your boys. I loved the pictures you posted of Zoolander--and I loved his name! ((((hugs))))

I am so sorry for your loss. There is nothing I can say to ease your grief, but please know that I'm sending hugs and wishing that you will heal quickly from your grief.

I am so sorry for your loss but I want to praise you for having such a good attitude and remembering the wonderful times you had with you precious boy! I'm sure you miss him very much!
no.gif

Oh Andrea I can only imagine your dispair and grief over such a huge loss. Please accept my condolences and I will say prayers for your heart to heal softly. May your baby rest sweetly on green pastures in heaven.

OH Andrea, I'm so sorry....I know he was your pride and delight--such a gorgeous boy!
bye-sad.gif

Oh Andrea, I am SO sorry....

He was such a Beautiful Boy, absolutely Gorgeous, I can only imagine your heartbreak...
no.gif

Please accept my most heartfelt condolences.

Nancy

So heart breaking .....takes time to get over something like that. Hugs from Montana. Mary

My heart goes out to you, I know the pain you are feeling....tonight a colt I sold is being put to sleep at Ohio State...

His new mom was just sobbing when she called me tonight..so there will be 2 new Angels in heaven tonight...

GOD must have needed them....

Andrea and Nila ... I am so very sorry to hear about your losses. I know all to well how much it hurts.

You're both in my thoughts.

{{{{Hugs}}}}

Nan

Im so sorry for your loss! I cant even imagine how that would feel! My deepest sympathys.. for you
unsure.gif

-Kris

I am also sorry for your loss. It is heartbreaking as we do love our animals. Bless you.

no.gif
I am so sorry for your loss! I can't even begin to imagine what your going through. My deepest sympathies to you. {{Hugs}}

Steph

Latest posts

Back