So happy with my lil guy- pic added

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jules

Reaction score
I haven't been on LB for ages...or FB or anything vaguely social as I have been busy and am too much of a social butterfly to focus and get work done if I am looking at interesting stuff online. lol

I haven't done a great deal of driving lately either but decided to head out to a show yesterday and just show lead classes and then long-rein my wee pony around to add a bit to his education as it was only his second time in company. Luckily my cart is always in the rear of the trailer as he behaved so beautifully I put him to the cart.....and went in the grand parade AND harness classes AND won reserve champion light harness horse! *Now, I can't seem to get the emoticons to work but imagine a dancing banana and a big grin right here!*

I was so proud of my pony, he is amazing. I felt a bit proud of myself too to be honest. I got him late Januaray as an unhandled colt, he cost me less than $100. He has gone from a pony we had to herd on to the trailer to bring home to a much loved member of my family, childs pony and harness horse extraordinnaire. I wonder why it took me so long to discover mini's and driving...I LOVE it!

I have one dodgy picture that my husband took as I got back to the trailer, but am hoping someone else may have a better one. Will upload soon. Thanks for reading, just had to share the joy I am feeling
default_smile.png

Now, next goal : hyperbike! We have so many great bush trails around here that I need (hmm want?! lol) the ultimate lightweight set up. I have lost 22 pounds and another 20 to go so between that and a HB - look out trails...here we come!

IMAG1955.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is wonderful! Sounds like a perfect match you two!!
default_yes.gif

Good for your little guy!

I'm glad to see you posting -- I was worried about you...
Naw, I miss FB for keeping up with my 'friends from afar' like you.. I hope Mingus is having a fun Winter.

Just re-read my original post and realised it sounded like I pulled my horse outta the paddock and made him work his butt off, I have to say he has been driven kinda regulary, but just for fun around my town rather than working on anything formal.

Looking forward to browsing the forum and hearing of others and their equine adventures

Back