So excited :) :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eagles ring farm

Reaction score
We are so excited we finally got the miniature trailer we have been looking for-for so long..., spent the weekend cleaning and shining our full size 2 horse Sundowner to sell that to pay for the new (used) trailer. Its a Hart 5 horse with a rear and side ramp and dressing room. Can wait to use it
default_smile.png

Hartminitrailer8-14-11002.jpg

Hartminitrailer8-14-11003.jpg

trailersandJustinsdeer019.jpg

trailersandJustinsdeer022.jpg

trailersandJustinsdeer026-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good to me. I've had a couple of Hart two horse trailers and they are pretty darn solid. Congrats!

Looks very nice! You must be thrilled, I can't wait to upgrade mine!

I'm still pinching myself again its a wonder i'm not black and blue its been an exciting year for us.

We had a chance at one that was similiar and missed it by like an hour someone had bought it. We took too long to decide to call. so we have been searching ever since. and better yet, we found it on the LB sale board. Room for horses and carts

Thanks for sharing my excitement

Lori

Congratulations! It's beautiful and looks like it will work great for your horses! I'm jealous.

Congratulations on your new trailer! We have been pulling a Hart 8 horse since about 2001 which looks almost just like yours and it has been a wonderful trailer. Pulls like a dream and very smooth ride for the horses. and nothing has ever gone wrong with it which in our case is SO unusual!
default_smile.png

new_multi.gif
I am green with envy. Nice ride. Your minis will be traveling in style now!

Latest posts

Back