So excited. A new mini in the barn.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cricket8

Reaction score
I don't have any pictures of her yet but, I do have a video of her. I will get pics up asap. Once I get her papers out of the car I will tell you her name. I cannot remember for the life of me. She is only registered WCMHR
default_sad.png
. Her barn name though is Misty. Such a pretty little thing. I need to get a better video of her. She is 31" and 12 years old. She has been driven before but, got into an accident and they never tried to drive her again so I will be starting from the ground up on her. I am in
default_wub.png
!

[/media]

Congrats on your new addition, can't wait to see still pics.

Thank you! I can't wait to get behind her. I think she is absolutely adorable and her conformation isn't too bad either. Poor cricket. She isn't nearly as pretty as Misty.

Many congrats, she looks like a nice mare - looking forward to some still pics too!
default_yes.gif

I'm no critic and just have one little mini but I think she is very pretty. I love her color. Congrats on your new mini.

Thank you! We are really enjoying her. Trying to hook her back into a cart. She had an accident and they haven't hooked her since. Started with line driving today. Was very good but, seems to get really nervous when she is confused.

Thank you. We like her! Will have to get a good quality video of her up. She moves really nice. I think at least haha.

Oh she is lovely - a very pretty girl.
default_yes.gif

I'm sure you will have lots of fun with her.

Thank you! She is a little plain jane in my books but, is still pretty even with her dull color.

Well, we are taking Misty to her first show tomorrow. Halter class it is since we are still working with driving. Cricket will be going up with us but, she wont be showing in Halter class anytime soon. I wish I had my cart to do the pony driving class but, sadly it has a flat tire and I have to wait until Tuesday to get a new tire and tube. Oh well!

Latest posts

Back