Smelly things

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Asparagus

Pot ( I loved it when i was younger now it makes me want to vomit )

Musk

Pretty much any dead animal smell

Kitty poop

Love the smell of new money

Hands down --- cigarette smoke. 1st hand, 2nd hand, 3rd hand - it doesn't matter. I can't even get into an elevator that has a smoker riding in it. HATE it!!!

I forgot to mention tar. I cannot be near a site where hot tar is being poured without getting extremely ill. When I worked in directory assistance there was a strip mall nearby being worked on with tar. I literally got a migraine and could not stop vomiting for 2 days. Employer sent me to the doctor and after the doctor said it was for sure a reaction to the tar my employer said I would be under workman's comp.

One big problem we bariatric surgical patients have is nasty smelling gas. Can't stand to be around myself sometimes, and my poor chihuahua
default_new_shocked.gif
you should see the look on her face as she goes airborne and can't get away from me fast enough from a dead sleep on my lap.
default_no.gif

One big problem we bariatric surgical patients have is nasty smelling gas. Can't stand to be around myself sometimes, and my poor chihuahua
default_new_shocked.gif
you should see the look on her face as she goes airborne and can't get away from me fast enough from a dead sleep on my lap.
default_no.gif
That is too funny. My chihuahua IS the queen of SBDs.

fly bait

public restrooms

body oder

dead animal on the side of the road in the sun

dirty dishes in nasty water in the sink

dog poop

lady bugs

some peoples breath

ear rings

liquid fence

cat breath

stinky feet

barn cat poop

worms after a heavy rain

nasty stinky water bucket with plants in it when stagment/mud puddles

one of my mares poop (way nasty)

pig poop spayed in the neighbors fields all around me

musty basements or old campers.

wet dog

the works cleaner

a hoarders house/yard/barn

old people

nursing homes/hospitles

thrush

outhouses/portajons/campground/fairground restrooms

elephants

If you asked me this about 3 months ago, right before I had my daughter POPCORN would be on the top of the list. I swore every time someone popped a bag in the microwave, they were really putting a bag of poop in there!

Here are a few inspired by other posters....

Patchouli... 20 years ago I thought it smelled like dirt. I still can't stand it and didn't realize people still wore it

Menudo cooking.... My mother in law hasn't made it in months THANK GOODNESS! But when she does I stay outside ALL DAY. I also won't eat it. (I do however like making Tamales and don't mind the smell)

Parvo/Corona as well as Giardia and Coccidiosis.

B.O... was recently in the grocery store and had a fellow pass me at the beginning of the aisle and the entire aisle smelled even after he was gone. To th epoint I thought the smell had attached itself to me :-/

Good Smells

COFFEE, Horses, Leather, Home Depot & Lowes, Rain on the way, Diluted bleach, Tide laundry soap and Bounce fabric softner.

EDIT to add.... I thought it was funny I just noticed someone wrote pot on their stink-list... I LOVE the smell. I don't partake though. (I have anxiety disorder and I'd probably have a nervous breakdown if I tried it again lol!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I was raised in a very rural area and we had an out house. So I would have to say that my most hated smell is,

The Out House!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back