Small Horse Theatre on The Little Horse Barn

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charley

Reaction score
I just love all the videos that people post links to on this site and thought that it would be fun to collect them. So I made a place on The Little Horse Barn where you, my friends, can plain enjoy yourselves in the middle of the day or hang out in the middle of the night, and watch small horse videos.

I know I don't have enough listed yet, but I'm hoping that you will help me find more and more and more! So let me know if you have some favorite miniature horse and pony videos you would like to see added.

To get to this page, just click on the link The Little Horse Barn, Auctions & eBarns at the top of this page,and from the main page of the auction look for the link Just For Fun - Small Horse Theatre listed as a link under the Banner Ads.

I really enjoyed the videos!
default_aktion033.gif
Thank you for putting this up for us...

Gini

I think this is a great idea!! Do the videos have to be our own minis (or animals) or can they be any videos? I was thinking for that wonderful and inspiring video of Lancelot the appy mini doing dressage. But I have several of my own I can submit too.

If you see a video you would like added, email me with a link to the video. It doesn't have to be your own video, just as long as it is in the public domain and either mini or pony related. I had to laugh today at my husband who had not seen the animated singing horses....I heard him playing with them several times today.

Latest posts

Back