Slaneyrose Marina`s Dream

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slaneyrose

Reaction score
Phoenix finally foaled this evening after waxing a few hours beforehand, she had this gorgeous 21" silver dapple filly for Sundance! I couldnt be happier!!! It was a text book delivery too. :aktion033: :aktion033:

103a1120.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS on that leggy little beauty! :aktion033: [/SIZE]

Congratulations on a pretty baby girl, can't wait to see more pictures of her.

Vicky

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Kim,

She is a beauty! A great big congratulations!! :)

Susan O.

[SIZE=14pt] AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Puppies and a pony all in 1 month..... how lucky can you be ducky![/SIZE]

Lyn

Beautiful baby!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Congratulations....

congrats what a beautiful filly! it must have been a filly day!

Here is another pic of her. She is amazing!! Running rings around her mum already, literally!! lol

103a1123.jpg

Ahhh Boinky.....it will be you next!!!!
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: And I STILL cant go to bed yet cos she isnt drinking from mum properly.....she`s loving her milk from the syringe tho...sucks it down before I can even press the plunger!!! She`ll get the hang of it "on tap" when dawn arrives probably!!!

Boinky, you are gonna kill me LOL My other mare Raven just had a colt!!!! I went out to try and get madam seabiscuit wannabe, who is too busy cantering around the stable to bother with trivia like milk drinking!!.......to feed again and heard a noise in the stables at the back.....The poor little mite was struggling to get out of the bag...looked like something out of "body snatchers" He is gorgeous......tiny with a star and a VERY pale silver colour so maybe black (never saw one this pale before so will post pic as soon as he is dry for opinions) What a night!!!!
default_yes.gif
: Boinky......you really WILL be next
default_wub.png
:

Pretty girl. :aktion033: That filly fairly that everyone talks about, must have forgotten how to get to Alabama.
default_wink.png
:

Very beautiful! Looking forward to more dried off pics.
default_smile.png

And a new colt, too. Wow, you know how to party over there.

Double congratulations!

Liz M.

Last edited by a moderator:
NO FAIR *SNIFFLE*. *sigh* i know it's gotta come SOMETIME..but i just can't seem to get it to come soon enough!!

Latest posts

Back