Sids Rebel

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
Does anyone care to share pics/opinions of their Sid's Rebel babies/grand babies/great grand babies. My new colt is a grand baby on the dam's side. I love Sid's look. Royal has his head (dainty, dished, with tiny little ears). I'm always hearing about Buckeroo, Rowdy, etc. Is anyone a big Sid's Rebel fan? Just curious. After having the honour of looking after my boy, I sure am; temperament, looks, OMG
default_wub.png

Matt,

I'm totally with you on this! He's always been one of my favorites and probably always will be! He's produced some amazing kids and grandkids. Here are some of mine:

Sera - paternal granddaughter, daughter of World Champion Lucky Four Rebels Red N Royal and 2X National Champion Lookout Bonsais Sweet Anticipation

serabody2007.jpg

And Corona is by Sids Husker, half brother to Sids Rebel

IMG_9672-2.jpg

Wow really like Sera!! And always a fan of corona!!

Matt I just adore Royal, love the look of him!! Congrats again on an awsome buy!

I love the Sids Rebel look also!! We have one grand-daughter and she is just the sweetest thing
default_wub.png

Here is Eggxtra Special Front Page News. She was born on Easter Sunday... that's why her name is Eggxtra instead of Extra
default_laugh.png

As a Weanling (Ignore those back feet... She was still learning
default_smile.png
)

LILLY.jpg

And as a Yearling:

n668401012_1325550_4917.jpg

She was only shown at 2 shows as a Weanling and then at one show this past season as a Yearling. So, I can not wait to get her really showing once she finishes maturing!

Thanks for letting me share!!! This is such a great thread.... Sid's Rebel has produced so many great horses!

Last edited:
Matt,

So don't we get some Royal eye candy on this thread??
default_wub.png
We're waiting...

I have a Sids Rebel grandaughter to share.

This is my Merry Beth. She's quite a hyper little thing but so very loving and friendly. Spoiled rotten of course. She looks wonderful at Christmas in shinny gold bows.
default_wub.png

Aug07MerryBeth-1.jpg

Sids Rebel was a great producing stallion that was well known for producing very refined foals with nice long necks. He was a very successful stallion, and his offspring is carrying on now producing show winning foals.

We are very fortunate to be able to own a direct son of his, Lucky Four Rebels Reno and then also 2 direct daughters, Lucky Four Rebels Platinums Plus and Lucky Four Rebels Royal Touch. Then we also own a bunch of his grand-get.

Lucky Four Rebels Reno won many supremes in the showring and has produced many successful foals. Here are a couple pictures of him, they don't do him any justice. These are the only ones i can find of him and they were taken right after we bought him a few years ago.

reno-web1.jpg

reno-web2.jpg

Then here is Lucky Four Rebels Royal Touch, this is also the only decent picture i have of her and surely doesn't do any justice to her either. She is a really pretty mare, one of the first mares people ask about when they come to the farm, i need to get some new pictures. She is in foal to our National Grand Champion stallion, Lucky Four Silvers Rebel Legacy who is a Sids Rebel grandson. This should be a great cross. As you already know Matt, she is the dam to your stallion. She is also actually a full sister to Parmela's mare Sera's sire.

maresroyal1.jpg

Then here is our other daughter, Lucky Four Rebels Platinum Plus.

platinumplus-web.jpg

Then here is also our stallion, Lucky Four Silvers Rebel Legacy. He is a grandson to Sids Rebel, his dam is a gorgeous bay Sids Rebel daughter that was sold to England.

Legacy12.jpg

You can see many other Sids Rebel bred horses on our website.

Another Sids Rebel Fan here! I am very lucky to own the only Sids Rebel son that is an appaloosa. Lucky Four Rebels Real McCoy is a tiny, under 29" guy. We are just now starting to really use him to his potential. With our oldest home bred Orion Granddaughters just getting to beeding age, Im really hoping for some flashy Orion/Sids Rebel bred foals in 2009. Here is McCoy in his natural state out of the pasture.

McCoyleftsideBest507.jpg

McCoyleftCLOSEheadbodyGREAT507.jpg

Here is our adorable little McCoy daughter and Sids Rebel Granddaughter born july 08. I love this girl.

dotmcoyfillymomstdstretchGOODnnew71.jpg

dotmcoyfillysidefacecammomoknew7140.jpg

No glamour shots of her... but This is Poe Petite Pricelss Rebel "Moose"

2002 model, out of a Sids Rebel son. She's a Red Dun.

Does anybody know if Sids Rebel is a dun??

my very FIRST mini, She is our little princess... knows lots of tricks... totally spoiled....
default_smile.png
)

MARTY, Merry Beth looks wonderful
default_smile.png

~Sandy

moosesm4.jpg
moosesm2.jpg
moosesm5.jpg
moosesm.jpg

moose.jpg

Matt,
So don't we get some Royal eye candy on this thread??
default_wub.png
We're waiting...

LOL. I don't have any good new pics
default_no.gif
Here are some in his winter woolies...

DSCF0055.jpg

With his wifey, checking her out (sorry, Royal, not until next Spring/Summer lol)

DSCF0053-1.jpg

And...one without his winter woolies

a-4.jpg

I don't have the Sids Rebel horses, I am on the other side. I have the Medalion offspring. Right now one daughter that will be Samantha's sr mare next year and two mares in foal to Medalion for early spring.

edit to correct myself. My Medalion daughter, Ravenwood Medalions Moments To Love is out of Lucky Four Galahad Rebeleena who is a half sister to Royality, both out of the Rebel daughter, Royal Touch.

aks_miniatures008016.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my Sid's Rebel son "Lucky Four Rebels Broadway Joe". He is the sire to Sandy's "Moose" and Marty's "Merry Beth".

BroadwayJoe1.jpg

Here is our boy-

[SIZE=18pt]Star G Rebels Thunder[/SIZE]2004 Silver Bay pinto stallion

Granson of Lucky Four Rebels Regal Lark and Great Grandson of Sids Rebel
Here he is "show ready", and looking at it he would have looked good sweated...

All%20Photograph%20445.jpg

Action Shots

101_0339.jpg

101_0342.jpg

Spring of 2008, right befor being clipped

All%20Photograph%20428.jpg

All%20Photograph%20440.jpg

Here is our boy-

[SIZE=18pt]Star G Rebels Thunder[/SIZE]2004 Silver Bay pinto stallion

Granson of Lucky Four Rebels Regal Lark and Great Grandson of Sids Rebel
Here he is "show ready", and looking at it he would have looked good sweated...

All%20Photograph%20445.jpg

Action Shots

101_0339.jpg

101_0342.jpg

Spring of 2008, right befor being clipped

All%20Photograph%20428.jpg

All%20Photograph%20440.jpg

What a handsome boy! Thanks Alex!

This is our little buddy Pride. He is out of Aubrey's Lucky Four Silvers Rebel Legacy which makes him a Sids Rebel Great Grandson. I love this little man . He does everything with such flair and enthusiasum. Trust me , There is never a dull moment around him.
default_new_shocked.gif

Gander Hill Legacys Pride

pridecollage.jpg

collage by Ferin Mershon

Pride04.jpg

Latest posts

Back