Shows in WA for 2011

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candi

Reaction score
Trying to find out what all shows for AMHR/ASPC are going to be held in WA in 2011. I've found some over on the West side- but what about the shows that are at Moses Lake and east?

Any ideas?!

Thanks ;)

Candi - Sorry to be the one to tell you, but there are no ASPC/AMHR/ASPR or AMHA shows in Eastern Washington during 2011 at this time. There are some ASPC/AMHR Shows in Idaho and Montana however.

Mark

If you feel like traveling A LOT in May/June you can catch quite a few AMHR shows over here!
default_laugh.png
There's Spring Fling down in Eugene, OR April 29-May 1st, Pacific Crown in Spanaway, WA May 20-22, Evergreen/Area 8 in Spanaway June 10-12, and the WSPC Cavalcade of Ponies show in it's new location of Lynden, WA June 17-19. After that things pretty much shut down for the year, which is sad.
default_sad.png

Leia

Candi - Sorry to be the one to tell you, but there are no ASPC/AMHR/ASPR or AMHA shows in Eastern Washington during 2011 at this time. There are some ASPC/AMHR Shows in Idaho and Montana however.

Mark
How sad. Why was the one in Moses Lake cancelled? Any idea? I know they had it in 09 & 10.

The closest one in MT to Spokane would be the one in Deer Lodge, correct? Any others in W MT?

Thanks!

If you feel like traveling A LOT in May/June you can catch quite a few AMHR shows over here!
default_laugh.png
There's Spring Fling down in Eugene, OR April 29-May 1st, Pacific Crown in Spanaway, WA May 20-22, Evergreen/Area 8 in Spanaway June 10-12, and the WSPC Cavalcade of Ponies show in it's new location of Lynden, WA June 17-19. After that things pretty much shut down for the year, which is sad.
default_sad.png

Leia
I saw those and when we finish getting all the rest of the stock breed show dates back (end of this month HOPEFULLY) then we'll see which of the "travel" mini/pony shows we can hit. I've heard GREAT things about the Cavalcade show (but I did love the Monroe fairgrounds).

Thanks!

Candi

Candi, we are trying to get a show scheduled for 2012 in Walla Walla. We have even thought about doing an AMHA/AMHR show or adding Pinto as well. If we can get enough interest we would love to hear from those that would be interested. There are a lot of us in Eastern WA/OR and Idaho even Montana and Utah that would love to have a show in the area.

Candi said:
I've heard GREAT things about the Cavalcade show (but I did love the Monroe fairgrounds).
I did too. Mostly because it was 30 minutes from my house!
default_laugh.png
It was nice to have a show my friends could attend and where I didn't have to fight Seattle traffic for hours just to get there.

Oh well. Lynden is a beautiful town and I'll get to skip all the traffic up there too, so it's still better than heading south!

Leia

Candi, we are trying to get a show scheduled for 2012 in Walla Walla. We have even thought about doing an AMHA/AMHR show or adding Pinto as well. If we can get enough interest we would love to hear from those that would be interested. There are a lot of us in Eastern WA/OR and Idaho even Montana and Utah that would love to have a show in the area.
I sure would be interested in that one! That is if I still live in the Tri-Cities in 2012. I wanted to start showing my filly then, but my husband and I have had talks of moving back to Utah. However, that might not happen as quickly as we would like. So, if we're still around, I'd definitely go!

If you want information on Washington State Horsemen we have classes at a lot of our shows for mini's and ponies. Sorry they are not breed approved, but a great fun friendly place to show your horse's at. We have some nice year end awards you can sign up for. There are shows that have halter, in hand, and driving classes at Wenatchee, Pasco, Walla Walla, Yakima and Mosses Lake are just a few off the top of my head.

If you want information on Washington State Horsemen we have classes at a lot of our shows for mini's and ponies. Sorry they are not breed approved, but a great fun friendly place to show your horse's at. We have some nice year end awards you can sign up for. There are shows that have halter, in hand, and driving classes at Wenatchee, Pasco, Walla Walla, Yakima and Mosses Lake are just a few off the top of my head.
LOL - nope have the Zone shows schedules (we're NE Zone w/7 shows). We already participate in both Zone and state awards and shows ;)

Who is this, and will you be at any of the NE or Central shows? We're at all the Pasco & Wenatchee shows - as well as the 7/8 we have in Spokane.

Candi -

You know a great source for you concerning shows in your area would be Lori G. at Heart L Ranch in Deer Park. Lori is a World Class Trainer and runs a very successful training operation. There is also Annette at HHP Shetlands & Miniatures in that neck of the woods as well. Annette is another World Class Trainer who has also been very successful. I am sure they could give you some information concerning shows on that side of the State and into Idaho and Montana as well. If you need a trainer, they could more than likely help you with that as well.

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back